Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Understanding the Dreams You Dream

Title: Understanding the Dreams You Dream
Author: Ira Milligan
Genre: Christian Helps?

OK, since yesterdays post was a bit of a chic book, I thought I would try to post something that would pique the interest of both male & female. This was an interesting book especially for those that dream. The first 35 pages are helps to possibly interpret a dream. There is much scripture that is given in these pages and some of it is written out. I would definitely recommend that you keep a Bible close by to look up all of the references especially if you are in the habit of reading a different version than the King James (all scripture is quoted as King James). The second half of the book is filled with a dictionary of sorts that possibly define various symbols in ones dream.

The book proved to be a very interesting read. My personal opinion when it comes to a topic such as dreaming is to PRAY FIRST, then go directly to the Bible. Books like these can be of assistance when you are trying to learn about the topic of dreaming, but it is also important to come to this with a balanced approach. Also, consider many resources when researching this subject. But most importantly, pray for discernment and learn to recognize the voice of your Heavenly Father.

4 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

HEy.. I j ust thought I would tell you that I finally posted!

10:19 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Why not do a war book? That would interest me a lot. Spiritual war, WWII, Vietnam any war would do.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jilb said...

Ok, hey Jenny, thanks for calling and leaving me a message. At this moment I think I going to go back and work at the nursing home in Chisholm because I can work full time there and make great money. But I want to thank you for thinking of me. That was very thoughtful! I love you!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Faye... said...

Hey! Great taste in reading! I have found that dreams and visions may reveal my destiny; but very seldom the process God will use to fulfill it.
Something else happens ( i get frustrated at this) it by passes my will and any wall of defense! He knows how to make a point and it sticks!
Later friend...

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home