Saturday, April 09, 2005

Listen to Me Satan!

Title: Listen to Me Satan!
Author:Carlos Annacondia
Genre: Christian Living

Ok, do you ever wonder if extreme miracles ever really do happen? Have you ever watched an alcoholic sober up in an instant? Have you ever seen a suicidal person suddenly recover from depression and find reason for living? I personally have not seen those things but I do believe that they can happen. My faith was went to a deeper level after reading these true stories of Carols Annacondia.

After the testimony of Carlos and his wife is told in the book, the dramatic story of how God has used this man to literally drive back the demonic forces of hell. I have personally been in one of his services and have witnessed first hand the power that the Lord has granted this man, and others from the Argentine revival.

This book will definitely give you a boost in faith. I long for these things to happen in my day and in my own country. Oh yes, you might have a different opinion of frogs after reading this book. I know I do!

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Why am I not linked? I linked you on my blog. You should know by now Jenny Clair, I won't read any of these books. I don't have the attention span to do it.

8:53 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That's why I write these "cliff notes" for you kran!

6:40 AM  
Blogger jac-atac said...

I read this book a few years ago--it really opened my eyes to how real God's power is for today. That's so cool that you got to go to one of Carlos's services. I wonder how God is working in Argentina right now? Praise God..

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home