Monday, April 04, 2005

Total Forgiveness

Title: Total Forgiveness
Author: R.T. Kendall
Genre: Christian Living/Personal Growth

Well, the Lord Himself tells us to forgive people seventy times seven. This is not the easiest task for us to accomplish as humans. I'm so glad this book has been written to help the "Average Joe" come to a place where we can truly forgive people and know a deeper freedom in our own spiritual walk.

Dr. Kendall gives solid answers and covers topics such as "The Art of Forgiving and Forgetting" and "How to Know I have Totally forgiven". The book doesn't merely give you a crutch, but teaches the concept of forgiveness and gives you a game plan if you struggle in this area.

Because Jesus Christ Himself has totally forgiven me for everything, I want to do all I can to make sure I can excel in the area of forgiving others. It is a book I plan on reading more than once.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jilb said...

Hmm.. I'm starting to think that I might need to borrow some of these books from you.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much time on your hands. This is directed at the both of you.

Timmy Turner

9:52 AM  
Blogger praiseage said...

This one's to Timmy Turner: If you're so wise, let's read your blog.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home